We’re searching for a data modeling professional that wants to work with business partners, developers, and other architects to bring marketing analytics to life. You’ll contribute directly to the success of the Traffic Cloud platform by creating and refining data models from research through to production.
- 5 years of experience with data warehouse modeling
- 4 years of big data architecture experience
- 2 years experience modeling relational data
- Proficient using Data Warehousing technologies such as Hadoop or Snowflake
Extra Consideration for Experience with:
- Higher order language such as Python, Java, Scala
- Graph databases such as Neo4J
- Kafka or Kinesis
- Stream processing such as Spark or Storm
- Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud
- Software architecture experience
- Work without oversight on a daily basis in a fast paced environment to architect and implement big data solutions
- Communicate with Data Scientists and Engineers to extend the capabilities of the big data platform
- Collaborate with engineers to design efficient and robust ETL workflows
- Provide guidance and direction on data warehouse modeling best practices and procedures
- Works closely with a variety of team members to clearly define data product requirements and technical roadmaps
- You will work with business stakeholders and data SMEs to understand the business and analytics needs, then translate business requirements into technical data modeling, ETL, or reporting requirements
- Acts as a key contributor in a complex and fast paced environment
- Develop technical standards and specifications for database models, data security, and data warehouse performance
- Work with data analysts to understand the business problems they are trying to solve and create or augment data assets to feed their analysis
Cited as the most critical technology required for company growth.
DemandJump has built the Traffic Cloud®, a transformational analytics platform. DemandJump enables companies to get control of their data in one place, make better decisions and double marketing performance. The Traffic Cloud® delivers three core pillars:
Analyze – understand your actual cross channel performance in one place.
Discover – uncover hidden gaps & opportunities.
Optimize – know the most powerful actions to cut wasted spend and grow revenue.
What we stand for:
- Be Transparent
- Be Bold
- Be Purposeful
- Think Customer First.
- Serve Each Other.
- Compete to Win.
- See Things Differently.
- Do the Right Thing. Always.