Apply right now for our open Data Architect position! Scroll down to learn more and submit.
- 3+ years of data architecture & modeling experience
- Proficient in Hadoop
- Proficient in SQL
- Demonstrated understanding of the Star & Snowflake Schemas
- Experience with MySQL
- Demonstrated experience creating ETL processes
- Experience using Hive and/or Impala
- Experience working in a BI tool such as Tableau, Qlik, or Looker
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S.
Extra Consideration for Experience with:
- Amazon Redshift
- Experience managing database servers
- Scripting experience with Bash, Python, Perl, etc.
- Work within Looker to build views and models to provide business associates the ability to build analytics dashboards for customers
- Work with the product team to understand product initiatives, with the purpose of building database repositories for efficient data storage and retrieval
- Work with software developers to architect database tables to meet the needs of the products and business
- Create ETL processes to move data between different database repositories to support specific access patterns
- Analyze and cleanse data with the purpose of identifying holes in data collection techniques