Data Visualization Engineer
We are looking for an experienced data visualization expert to join our team! In this role, you will be responsible for turning raw data into business value. If you have exceptional data skills and a great passion for developing intuitive graphic insights, then this is the position for you.
- 4+ years of experience analyzing or modeling data structures
- 2+ years of experience with data visualization tools, Looker preferred not required
- Data visualization experience implementing dashboards and scorecards
- Proficient creating visualizations in a BI tool such as Tableau, Qlik, Looker, etc.
- Proficient in creating and reusing SQL
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Hands on experience with data warehousing tools
- Experience developing dashboards with drill-down capability
Extra Consideration for Experience with:
- Data Warehousing
- Hadoop including: Pig, Hive, HiveQL, Impala
- Digital Marketing or Ecommerce
- Statistical analysis
- Develop complex interactive and dynamic dashboards with Looker
- Create reusable templates/components/web services across multiple dashboards
- Work with Data Engineers to design and implement data models and reporting solutions
- Collaborate across departments to identify and deliver exceptional data visualizations to customers
- Identify data related opportunities independently and collaboratively
- Utilize SQL to support reporting needs and to verify data integrity
- Maintain consistency across multiple dashboards
- Optimize the user experience
- Create and maintain user and technical support documents
Cited as the most critical technology required for company growth.
DemandJump has built the Traffic Cloud®, a transformational analytics platform. DemandJump enables companies to get control of their data in one place, make better decisions and double marketing performance. The Traffic Cloud® delivers three core pillars:
Analyze – understand your actual cross channel performance in one place.
Discover – uncover hidden gaps & opportunities.
Optimize – know the most powerful actions to cut wasted spend and grow revenue.
What we stand for:
- Be Transparent
- Be Bold
- Be Purposeful
- Think Customer First.
- Serve Each Other.
- Compete to Win.
- See Things Differently.
- Do the Right Thing. Always.