VP of Finance
Apply right now for our open Controller position! Scroll down to learn more and submit.
We are looking for an experienced financial controller to undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures. Controller responsibilities will also include coordinating the risk management activities of the organization and being the liaison to the PEO for all human resource activities.
You will be:
- Managing all finance, accounting, risk management and human resource operations
- Coordinating and directing the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Preparing and publishing timely monthly financial statements for management, the Board of Directors, Investors, and other interested third parties.
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL, Credit Card Reconciliation, Stockholder Ledger and Revenue Recognition
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements with underlying support including analysis for management and financial metrics
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance with GAAP
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Coordinate annual audit with external CPA firm
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Coordinate preparation of income tax returns with external CPA firm
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Additional controller duties as necessary
- Proven working experience as a Financial controller
- 5+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience; experience with a SaaS company a plus.
- Advanced degree in Accounting
- CPA preferred
- Proficient with creating and maintaining the financial model
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures including GAAP based principals for a SaaS technology company
- Experience creating financial statements and reporting packages
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process including QuickBooks and SalesForce.com
- High proficiency with Excel, Power Point, Word and Google Docs
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills