Senior Software Engineer
We are looking for an experienced software developer to help our team grow. You will contribute by delivering features that enhance and extend our platform’s capabilities. You’ll have the opportunity to improve every facet of the software from API design to data analytics.
Exceptional programming skills combined with innate curiosity will make for an excellent fit for this role.
- 6+ years of software development experience
- Proficient in one or more high level languages such as Java, Scala, or Python
- Experience with Amazon AWS, RDBMS, Git
- Experience with the full software development cycle
- Advanced knowledge of building APIs and reusable components
Extra Consideration for Experience with:
- Play Framework, Anorm
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Kafka, Kinesis
- Neo4j (or other Graph database)
- Work without daily oversight in a fast paced environment to deliver multi-tiered, enterprise-level, distributed applications
- Drive the adoption of development best practices
- Implement code to interface with 3rd party APIs such as Twitter, Facebook, Google Analytics, AWS, etc.
- Create RESTful endpoints for consumption from the DemandJump web application.
- Connect with ElasticSearch, Neo4j, MySQL, and S3 to provide data to various consumers
DemandJump takes the uncertainty out of digital marketing by revealing more of the customer journey and competitive landscape than you've ever seen before.
Within the platform, marketers see what consumers are doing, what their competitors are doing, and what they should be doing next to fuel growth and improve ROI.
To be sited as the most critical technology required for company growth.
What we stand for:
- Be Transparent
- Be Bold
- Be Purposeful
- Think Customer First.
- Serve Each Other.
- Compete to Win.
- See Things Differently.
- Do the Right Thing. Always.