hero-9-5-653.png

Drive more qualified traffic than your competitors

Most marketers can only see about 20% of their digital ecosystem. There's gold in the other 80%. 

Schedule Demo

Save me time. Save me money. Save me.

We understand that time, team and budget are the most common limitations facing most marketers. Powered by artificial intelligence, Traffic Cloud™ cuts through the noise and delivers prioritized action plans for locating new customers, driving the most valuable qualified traffic and growing revenue for your business.

 

Schedule Demo

003-shuffle.png

All Your Data

 
Centralize it. Own it. Export it.
Anytime.



Learn More

004-binoculars.png

Competitive Intelligence


 Overlaid on your data to know where you can win market share.



Learn More

002-analysis.png

Prescriptive Analytics


Unlimited drill-down and prescriptive recommendations powered by advanced AI and network science.

Learn More

001-up-arrow.png

Prescriptive Attribution


Standard, custom and algorithmic models - all side by side.



Learn More

Traffic Cloud™ Prescriptive Attribution
Shows What We Humans Can't See

Find and prioritize your greatest sources of qualified traffic - across channels. It's the fastest, most scalable way to turn raw data into winning decisions.

Search suggestions based on market behavior check-mark-demandjump.png 
Display placement based on "The Where" - not just "The Who" check-mark-demandjump.png 
Blog targets based on the most powerful sources check-mark-demandjump.png 
Affiliates with the highest propensity to convert check-mark-demandjump.png
Content suggestions based on topics your customers consume check-mark-demandjump.png
influencer targets based on topical relevance and engagment check-mark-demandjump.png
We fuel enterprise growth. Test drive it for free → Go 
CMOPlatformCenter.png

Complete Data Independence

Finally. The freedom to access, drill down and see your data when and how you want. Robust reporting and analytics connect your data, competitive intelligence and our sophisticated artificial intelligence insights into a single, fully-customizable solution.

Learn More

CloudGraphic_9.5.png

Competitive Intelligence Overlay

What marketers see today

marketers-current-view.png

What Traffic Cloud™ sees

traffic-cloud-view-1.png

Focus on growing your business

Marketers are drowning in tools, data sets, channels and competition. Powered by artificial intelligence, Traffic Cloud™ cuts through the noise and delivers prioritized actions of your most valuable qualified traffic sources. Now you can focus your attention and marketing investments where they matter most. 

 

Schedule Demo

background-new-2.png

Traffic Cloud™ powers marketing teams
that are serious about growing revenue

Download Use Case Report


144%

Increase in CTR

50%

Increase in revenue
from affiliates

375%

Increase in ROAS from paid search

No other marketing tool I know of gives marketers a daily blueprint on exactly where and how much to spend to maximize marketing ROI. It’s a marketer's dream.

Hendricks-BLAST-2.png

Kelly Hendricks, CEO
BLASTmedia

 With the help of DemandJump we have built a cadre of affiliates who are driving quantifiable and significant results.


paul-s-elux.png

Paul Saunders, CEO
eLuxurySupply.com

 Using technology like this is the only way we could have gotten visibility into what we should do next when it comes to digital marketing.


bryan-great-fermentations-3.png

Bryan Johnson, Owner
Great Fermentations

demandjump-bottom-section-1.png

Get Started Right Now

Schedule Demo