Strategic Marketing Analyst
Do you have a passion for partnering with customers to help them achieve their business goals? Do you have the nimbleness and flexibility to move quickly to get things done? If so, DemandJump has an exciting opportunity for a Strategic Marketing Analyst to join our fun, collaborative, award-winning team. DemandJump is a SaaS platform that uses AI technology to help marketers grow traffic and revenue.
As a Strategic Marketing Analyst at DemandJump, you will be a solutions advocate that proactively solves customer problems and identifies opportunities on behalf of the customer and DemandJump. You will drive strategic direction, customer ROI, platform adoption and expansion through proactive thought leadership as well as advocacy. You will be both a consultant and support specialist; central to ensuring the success of each customer's unique marketing strategy through effective use of DemandJump’s marketing platform and a thorough understanding of digital marketing best practices.
- Partner with a Strategic Marketing Advisor on a portfolio of key accounts to develop a strategy for successful adoption that drives long term value and business impact by managing digital services.
- Understand customer's marketing goals and build an actionable plan for success with each one of customer’s digital accounts specifically with PPC.
- Work with Strategic Marketing Advisor to identify opportunities for making improvements and recommendations in the customer's digital marketing strategy through the use of the DemandJump platform.
- Identify and develop revenue growth opportunities within Search/Display/Social and Amazon Ad networks.
- Provide insights after reviewing and interpreting customer PPC data to solve for different areas of improvement
- Build trust and develop strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Passionate about customer success and a believer in the power of technology to solve business problems
- Enterprise software or SaaS account management, customer success, or digital marketing experience specifically within Pay Per Click (Google Ads/Google Analytics) and Social Advertising would be preferred
- Great communication and presentation skills; the ability to engage executive audiences in change management discussions
- Strong empathy for customers
- Enthusiasm for digital marketing and an understanding of the industry
- A strong desire to learn in a rapidly growing and dynamic environment
- Ability to think on your feet and work autonomously
- Must possess a collaborative working style and thrive in a team environment
- Strong work ethic is critical
- Great compensation package
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefit
- Unlimited Vacation
- Central office space in downtown Indianapolis
Cited as the most critical technology required for company growth.
DemandJump has built the Traffic Cloud®, a transformational analytics platform. DemandJump enables companies to get control of their data in one place, make better decisions and double marketing performance. The Traffic Cloud® delivers three core pillars:
Analyze – understand your actual cross channel performance in one place.
Discover – uncover hidden gaps & opportunities.
Optimize – know the most powerful actions to cut wasted spend and grow revenue.
What we stand for:
- Be Transparent
- Be Bold
- Be Purposeful
- Think Customer First.
- Serve Each Other.
- Compete to Win.
- See Things Differently.
- Do the Right Thing. Always.