What Does DemandJump Solve?
DemandJump is a marketing strategy platform showing users the exact content to create to increase 1st-page rankings and drive outcomes.
Located in the heart of downtown Indianapolis, DemandJump is a fast-growing, innovative marketing technology company with a corporate culture that values individuality and diversity.
We work hard and play hard and we do both with passion and respect for one another. Our open-concept office promotes a fast-paced, fun, friendly, and highly collaborative work environment, while our management goes out of their way to be transparent and approachable. Weekly team lunches, DemandFUN events, and group volunteer opportunities – these are just a handful of the reasons why DemandJump is consistently nominated and awarded one of the Best Places to Work in Indiana.
What We Stand For
Think Customer First
Serve Each other
Compete To Win
See Things Differently
Do the Right Thing. Always
DemandJump is seeking a research-oriented and customer-focused user experience designer who is passionate about designing engaging and rich experiences that delight customers and improve their lives. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
How you’ll succeed:
- Utilize user and market research and ask relevant questions to discover key information that will drive design strategy
- Understand the problem and utilize prototyping techniques to identify meaningful solutions
- Collaborate with internal delivery teams to bring your designs to actual working product capabilities
- Measure all relevant data to study user interaction to identify pain points to improve upon
- Have a deep understanding of web/UI/UX principles and related web application technologies and trends
- Practice and be an advocate for user-centric & data-validated product design & development, ensuring that users and data are at the heart of decision making, working closely with Product Development team to ensure that design is considered at the right time in any new projects
- Participate in any other Product Management and UX team initiatives as required
- Identify target user groups and carry out interviews or other types of inquiry to help understand user needs
- Ensure the creation and implementation of design concepts
- Produce high-quality solutions through flow diagrams, graphic designs, storyboards and site maps
- Provide guidance on the implementation of UX research techniques and testing activities to assess user behavior
- Maintain a competitive edge against competitor products and industry trends
- Perform tests on user interface elements such as CTAs, layouts, target links, landing pages and banners
- Understand product specifications and user psychology and predict what might work for both
- Effectively communicate design decisions to the larger stakeholder group
- Produce design specifications for development handoff
Skills & Qualifications:
- Ability to understand business metrics and translate company goals and objectives into digital experiences
- An eye for creating easy to use interfaces for products with complex features
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to communicate ideas to developers
- Knowledge of industry tools like Adobe, Zeplin, OmniGraffle, Illustrator and Sketch
- Multi-tasking and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Attention to detail and mastery of information design
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating past work and relevant experience