March 7, 2018
The purpose of this post is to expose executives and marketers to changes in the world of AI and explain why these developments are relevant for a...
March 1, 2018
Real results backed by cold hard data. Display and remarketing has finally met it's better half. Tune in to learn how you can double your results...
February 28, 2018
One of the toughest aspects of any marketers job is understanding the impact their marketing spend on revenue.
February 27, 2018
Tyler Foxworthy, Chief Scientist at DemandJump, discusses the similarities of marketing and investing.
February 20, 2018
Christopher Day, CEO at DemandJump, responds to a McKinsey article written about the consumer decision journey.
February 14, 2018
For Tyler Foxworthy, Chief Scientist at DemandJump, the vast majority of marketers are missing the most important step when it comes to CPM or...
February 5, 2018
Marketers have to rethink the way they measure display success. Christopher Day, CEO of DemandJump, shares his thoughts on how to accurately measure...
February 4, 2018
Do you think only discount brands use affiliate marketing? Think again. DemandJump CEO, Christopher Day, shares his thoughts on affiliate marketing...
February 1, 2018
How does the face of business change when Prescriptive Attribution becomes the new reality as opposed to the innovative exception? What happens when...
January 31, 2018
Marketers today only have visibility over 20% of their digital ecosystem. There is gold in the other 80%. Christopher Day, CEO of DemandJump, shares...